Home  > Student life  > Accommodation

    A varied selection of accommodation

    Whether you're coming to the Annecy or Chambéry site, there's a wide range of accommodation open to you: in town or the country, collectively or individually, in the public or private sectors, in a residence or a private home. To help you in your search, the Réseau Polytech has teamed up with ImmoJeune that groups together all accommodation rentals on the website



    The CROUS

    Student engineers at Polytech Annecy-Chambéry have a student status and, as such, according to income, have access to the services provided by the Academy of Grenoble's CROUS (Centre Régional des Oeuvres Universitaires et Scolaires) that manages student residences at preferential rates.

    The CROUS also manages the different catering establishments on the two sites: university restaurants, self-service restaurants, cafeterias.

    Accommodation in Annecy

    In Annecy, the BIJ (Bureau d'Information Jeunesse) brings together and circulates information about student accommodation. Visit the Annecy BIJ website to check out the list of available accommodation online. The Centrale Logement Étudiant is a service of the Annecy BIJ that groups together over 800 private rental offers to help you in your search.

    A CROUS student residence has recently been built on the Annecy-le-Vieux University site, next to the Polytech Annecy-Chambéry. For more information contact the Annecy CROUS directly: 50 66 39 44, or the website CROUS Académie de Grenoble.

    Accommodation in Chambéry

    There are many student accommodation possibilities in and around Chambéry and Aix-les-Bains.

    Savoie Mont Blanc University, the city of Chambéry and the CLOUS have set up a database of private accommodation offers and a list of student homes and Residences in the public and private sectors.

    Contact the Guichet Unique d'Information des Étudiants (GUIDE)
    on 04 79 75 94 15 for more information.

    Renting in a private home

    The first thing to do is to go o the Tourist Office of the town where you are looking for accommodation, and ask for the list of private yearly rentals:

    Bourget-du-Lac Tourist Office

    Place Général Sevez
    73370 Le Bourget-du-Lac
    Tél : 04 79 25 01 99

    Chambéry Tourist Office

    5 bis place du Palais de Justice
    73000 Chambéry
    Tél : 04 79 33 42 47

    Aix les Bains Tourist Office

    Place Maurice Mollard
    73100 Aix-les-Bains
    Tél : 04 79 88 68 05

    Other Contacts

    O.S.E. (non-profit association for students): provides help in looking for accommodation:
    123 rue Michaud
    73000 Chambéry
    Tel: 04 79 70 01 05

    ADIL73 (L'Agence Départementale d'Information sur le Logement) is part of the "one roof, two generations" scheme that puts students looking for accommodation in contact with senior citizens. For more information, check out the "1 toit 2 générations" website